Both men and women can be suffering from Dark circles. There are multiple reasons for dark circles to seem under your eyes like stress, lack of sleep, hormonal changes, a disturbed lifestyle, hereditary, and lots of more. However, if treatment isn’t done on time, it’ll not only dull your overall appearance, it also can cause serious health issues. At La Fameux Derma clinic, we provide various treatments for dark circles counting on age and skin type.
Treatments: For a simpler and permanent solution, some medical treatments are available to scale back the looks of dark circles. a number of the more common methods include:
- chemical peels to reduce pigmentation
- laser surgery to resurface the skin and enhance skin tightening
- medical tattoos to inject pigment into thinning skin areas
- tissue fillers to hide blood vessels and melanin that are causing skin discoloration beneath your eyes.
- fat removal to get rid of excess fat and skin, revealing a smoother and more even surface
- surgical implants of fat or synthetic products
Before choosing any cosmetic procedure, discuss your options with a doctor. Invasive medical treatments are often expensive, painful, and sometimes require an extended recovery time.