A carbon laser is a revolutionary laser treatment that is completely painless with minimum downtime to zero. It is highly beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne on the face or body. It is also an excellent way to exfoliate and refresh your skin, providing an instantly refreshed appearance and leaving the skin softer, smoother, and firmer.
Also known as The Hollywood Laser Peel, this is a slightly exfoliating and restorative procedure that improves the appearance of fine wrinkles, pigments, pores, and acne. The Laser Carbon Peel is the equivalent of having FOUR chemical peels in ONE session!
Benefits of Carbon Peeling
- no anesthesia completely painless laser-based cosmetic treatments
- No downtime, immediate results-lunch time procedure
- Ideal as party peel, instant glow facial, before functions/ occasions, to de-tan.
- Long term results.
- no side effects suitable for all skin types, and is particularly beneficial for patients with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, rough/uneven skin texture, and acne.
A layer of liquid carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deeply into the pores. Laser light is highly attracted to carbon particles. When the laser is passed over the area, it destroys the carbon and carries away dead skin cells, contaminants and oil.
How It Works
- Cleansing: The liquid carbon material applied during the start of your procedure absorbs oil and impurities from deep within the pores. When the laser targets and destroys the carbon particles, the absorbed material goes with it.
- Exfoliating: The laser is highly attracted to the carbon substance. When it passes along the treatment area, it exfoliates while removing dead skin cells and blackheads. The result is smoother, glowing skin with reduced pore size and an improved, even skin tone.
- Rejuvenating: Carbon peels penetrate the deep layers of the skin to stimulate collagen production, which results in firmer, plumper, more radiant skin and a reduction of fine lines.
Acne and Oil Destroying: The heat emitted by the laser during the carbon peel reduces the bacteria responsible for acne, allowing for improved control of pimples and outbreaks. The heat also shrinks the sebaceous glands, reducing oil production and congestion in the pores.
What Areas can be Treated?
Treatments are suitable for any part of the body, including the face, chest, and back and are safe for any skin type. The carbon peel has been shown to be both safe and effective. It also presents a significantly lower risk for pigmentation changes and scarring than similar treatments on the market currently.
What does one feel during and after the procedure?
During the procedure– patients feel some heat, but it does not provoke any discomfort or pain.
Immediately after the procedure -some patients may experience slight redness but it disappears after a couple of hours.
On a few days following the treatment-some peeling of the skin surface layer may occur.
What are the results?
The Laser Peel treatment has some different kinds of results, including the following:
- Removal of fine lines
- Removal of acne
- Removal of blackheads
- Smooth skin
- Removes excessive pigmentation
- Removes dull and dark complexion
- Reduction in pore size
- Increased skin renewal
- More even skin tone and texture
- Improved radiance